Making Every Child's
Potential a Reality
by engaging and empowering families and
communities to advocate for all children.
Unit in Good Standing documents must be uploaded to MemberHub by November 30, 2020.
These are the items needed to be a Unit in Good Standing:
- Officers List – input your current Officer List online at oregonpta.org
- Membership input online and dues paid – due monthly by the last day of each month. All officers and committee chairs are required to be members of their local unit by November of the year in which they serve. Initial membership for the year due by November 30th.
- 2019-2020 Year-End Financial Report
- 2019-2020 Financial Audit
- IRS 990/990EZ/990N – Due to IRS by the 15th of the 5th month after the last day of the fiscal year. (Nov. 15th.) A copy must be submitted to Oregon PTA by November 30th.
- Copy of CT-12 - Due to Oregon DOJ by November 15th; a copy sent to Oregon PTA by November 30th.
- Current Year’s Standing Rules (approved by your general membership)
- Copy of your Annual Budget (approved by your general membership)
- Liability Insurance Payment – Paid directly to AIM
- Training Credits Needed: 3 (If you didn't attend a fall Oregon PTA training session via Zoom, visit National PTA at pta.org and take some easy E-Learning courses from National PTA. Two workshops count as one training credit.)
If you are mailing items in, they will be credited to your unit as soon as they are received and will place your unit in good standing. The address is 3108 SE 50th Ave, Portland, OR. 97206
Don't hesitate to contact our Office if you have any questions or need assistance.